Adventure World

 

    If you've been searching for adventure, you'll find it here. This is the place where you can travel all around the world, through myths and legends, through film and television, through time, and even to other planets. Here, you can live many grand expeditions and journeys, big and small. In nine areas, you will be thrilled to see what lies ahead.

Areas of Adventure World:

  • World Bay
  • California Coast
  • European Harbor
  • Pixar Pier
  • Adventure Outpost
  • Asian Gulf
  • Mermaid Kingdom
  • Pandora: The World of Avatar
  • Discoveryland
    Adventure World was the last park I came up with. It also has been the largest-changing one. It barely resembles the original park plans in the book. At first, it was called Roller Coaster world because of four big coasters (Rock'n'Roller Coaster, some Yeti ride, an Indiana Jones-themed ride, and California Screamin'.) It originally had six (as the last three lands did not exist yet) lands that went counterclockwise around a lake which were World Bay, California (California Coast), Paris (European Harbor), Paradise Pier (Pixar Pier), Egypt (Adventure Outpost), and China (Asian Gulf). Now I have created something much more ambitious and exciting, I feel like, and it is exhilarating for me to be putting it in motion.

Comments

  1. This is exciting! I’m so interested in all the areas! Especially Pandora. And I can’t wait to see what is in store at Mermaid Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Events at Neo World

Neo World: Star Wars Galaxy's Edge

Adventure World: Adventure Outpost