Disneytopia-an introduction
This is something I've thought out for a long time. I first conceived this in a novel called "The Markers' Magical Disney Adventure." However, I was 11 at the time and not as wise, so yes, I made justifications and even built a model park on Minecraft. However, both dissatisfied me, so I've decided to tell about this project of mine in a blog.
Disneytopia is a big Disney World-like resort and the third American Disney Resort. Although it was originally in Oregon, I've had thoughts to moving it to San Antonio, Texas, so it would be open all year round and remain warm. So far, it has three amusement parks, one water park, a shopping district, and several hotels. I have not planned out all of that, but I have planned out the three parks.
- Magic World, which is a Magic Kingdom-style park.
- Neo World, which is a mix between an Epcot-like park and an Animal Kingdom-like park.
- Adventure World, a Disneysea-like park with world-themed areas.

I think San Antonio is a good location choice. Aside from some random storms, I think it’s warm year round. We could ask Brian since he lived there on his mission.
ReplyDelete