Magic World

 


    Welcome to a world of fantasy and adventure, where imagination soars and dreams come true. This contains the largest Disney Castle ever, the Enchanted Fairytale Castle, along with the largest statue of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse ever made, which also serves as a stage. This park contains six areas, each with their own themed attractions, dining, shopping, and entertainment.

Areas:

  • Main Street U.S.A.
  • Tomorrowland
  • Adventureland
  • Fantasyland
  • Frontierland
  • Waterfront Square
Magic World was the first Disneytopia park that I came up with. It had the five classic areas plus an exclusive area called Hollywood Square (which I re-themed to Waterfront Square). I built this park on Minecraft, but I was unsatisfied with it. I decided to plot it out, making sure that I can be satisfied with this. 

Comments

  1. I’m interested to know if the statue is the same as others made or if it’s a whole new pose that hadn’t been seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m interested to know if the statue is the same as others made or if it’s a whole new pose that hadn’t been seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m interested to know if the statue is the same as others made or if it’s a whole new pose that hadn’t been seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s annoying that posted 3 times. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still a statue of Walt holding hands with Mickey and holding his other hand up high.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Events at Neo World

Neo World: Star Wars Galaxy's Edge

Adventure World: Adventure Outpost